Thursday, June 23, 2011

Worst Case Scenarios ...

... yes ... it appears ... my husband has crowned me 'Worse Case Scenario Girl'. For every optimistic thought you can throw my way ... I will discover every worse case scenario possible. New shoes? Beautiful new shoes ... but ... what if those new shoes get caught in a grate, breaking off the heel and causing me to swear at an old woman, who in turn refuses to cook her husband dinner, who in turn refuses to go teach his astronaut children the way of space, who in turn go into space but unsure of what to do accidentally create a space time continuum, bringing about the events of time travel and the resultant butterfly effect of histories changed.

See.

Paranoia Princess? Anxiety Alice? No, able to jump to visions of horrific scenarios and the wrong conclusions in a single millisecond ... guaranteed to wash hands to a red pulp and perfect for checking every window is closed ... I AM WORST CASE SCENARIO GIRL.

OhnowhatifeveryonereadsthisblogandthinksI'mcrazy.

;o)!

WCSG x

1 comment:

Fen said...

nuthin wrong with crazy, lady